Safeway Shipping’s Project Logistics teams will plan, manage and undertake special logistics projects of any scale from start to finish. However challenging the geography, however complex the lift, Project Logistics works closely with our engineering and contractor customers to ensure that every project is planned, delivered and completed on time and to exact specifications.
Capital projects within the energy sector are typically large scale and highly complex entities resulting in intricate and operationally difficult material supply chains where contractual responsibilities are divided and as a result become fragmented and difficult to manage. Continual engineering and construction changes can put even more stress on this already complex set of relationships.
With our proven system of single-point control, we handle all projects from beginning to end. We coordinate the flow of materials, handle restrictions in difficult or remote areas, manage site operations, provide flexible options and stage supply lines to meet exacting deadlines.
We handle the jobs other companies consider too difficult.
- Global network of multi-disciplined project specialists Onsite every steps of the way
- Turnkey and full logistics management services for a wide range of markets, including construction, mining, power, oil and gas and chemical industries
- Specialists in moves in remote locations and emerging markets
- Expert Planning: advance customized logistics plan and scope of work for every step of your project
- Marine and cargo surveys: our dedicated Engineering Division provides professional route surveys, method statements and infrastructure-related structural engineering calculations
- End-to-end project management, down to the smallest details of your project move.
Exceptional attention to all regulatory compliance issues, safe operations, and the protection of the environment
Our Project Logistics Expertise
Safeway Shipping Project Logistics expertise spans many industries, including:
- Upstream Oil & Gas
- Downstream Oil & Gas
- Power & Utilities
- Energy & Mining